SUMMER 2013 WORKSHOPS
SUMMER 2013 WORKSHOPS
Summer greetings from yoga80 Staff! You are very important to us and we want to give you the opportunity to deepen your practice, while having fun. Please review our Summer Workshops to help expand your skill set!
Are you a beginner or new to yoga?
If you want to learn Basic Yoga Poses and Proper Alignment, these workshops are perfect for you:
- Sunday, June 23 1:00- 6:00 pm: Moving Through Surya Namaskara A & B and 108 Sun Salutes with Reegan Lessie
- Saturday, June 29 12:00- 5:00 pm: yoga80 SET Sequence: The Basics with Reegan Lessie
- Sunday, June 30 1:00- 6:00 pm: Alignment, Adjustment and Drishti with Jesse Macchio
- Sunday, July 7 1:00- 6:00 pm: yoga80 SET Sequence: Adjustments and Modifications with Reegan Lessie
Do you want to give and receive a great massage?
Naoko Tatematsu will teach you how to give and receive a Thai Yoga Massage.
- Sunday, July 14 1:00- 6:00 pm: Thai Yoga Massage Techniques with Naoko Tatematsu
Interested in Anatomy and Deep Relaxation?
Explore the human body and how it is effected by your yoga practice. This Anatomy course will utilize each sensory system to learn what’s going on under your skin.
In Addition, learn a Yoga Meditation technique that allows you to relax, recharge, rejuvenate and awaken higher consciousness.
- 5 Saturdays from July 6 through August 3 12:00- 5:00pm: SET Sequence, Yoga Nidra and Anatomy with Reegan Lessie & Pamela Minix
Feeling crafty and want to learn more about Chakras?
Workshop starts with an asana practice focusing on the chakras, followed by an art project where you will Draw the Chakra which you connected with most.
- Sunday, July 21 1:00- 6:00 pm: Chakra Yoga Practice and Art Project with Jackie Bergeron
Ready to get upside down?
Join Liza DiGaetano and learn essential bandha and ujjayi breathing principles which will allow you to safely enter and hold Inversions with ease and grace.
- Sunday, July 28 1:00- 6:00 pm: Bandha and Ujjayi Breathing (The Secrets) to Hold Inversions with Liza DiGaetano
Interested to know more about Yoga Mythology?
The Myths of yoga’s spiritual tradition have the power to change old patterns of behavior, providing us with enlightened insight that brings us closer to who we really are.
- Sunday, August 4 1:00- 6:00 pm: Myth-Asana with Teresa Austin