Have you hit a plateau with your yoga practice and want to take it to the next level, but missed the Fall 2013 Training? Then get ready for our next Teacher Training starting on March 1, 2014.
Come to beautiful San Diego in Spring of 2014 and join me for our 200-Hour “Expand Your Practice” Teacher Training.
This is not a teacher training from a big franchise, but instead, a training which will give you lot’s of individual attention.
“When one is established in yoga, teaching becomes just another aspect of practice”.
Much Om, Reegan
yoga80 “Expand Your Practice” in San Diego
200-Hour Teacher Training
- March 1 – May 10, 2014
- 9 Week Course
- Mondays 6:00- 9:00 pm
- Fridays 6:00- 9:00 pm (no class 4/18)
- Saturdays 12:00- 5:00 pm (no class 4/19)
- Sundays 1:00- 6:00 pm (no class 4/20)
- 2 SET classes each week
Led by San Diego Instructor and yoga80 Inc. Owner, Reegan Lessie
Reegan Lessie E-RYT: Yoga Educational Background
- 100-Hour Teacher Training (1999 Vitality Massage School, S.D.)
- 500-Hour Teacher Training (2000 Bikram College of Yoga, L.A.)
- 500-Hour Re-Certification (2007 Bikram College of Yoga, L.A.)
- 500-Hour Teacher Training (2011 Dharma yoga Center, N.Y.)
- 800-Hour Teacher Training (2012 Dharma yoga Center, N.Y.)
- Iyengar Teacher Training (2013 through 2016, S.D.)
Guest Instructors: Pamela Minix RTSm, Liza DiGaetano E-RYT, Jackie Bergeron RYT, Naoko Tatematsu RYT, Robert Pastor RYT, Jesse Macchio RYT and others
Expand Your Practice/Become An Instructor
Set out on an adventure to expand your personal practice and if you desire, walk away from the journey as a new yoga instructor or a more advanced one. During this course reshape your body, mind and inner being. Gain the tools to create a life-long yoga practice you can share with others.
Graduating From Teacher Training Your New Skills Will Include
- Further advanced yoga practice
- In-depth understanding of yoga anatomy and physiology
- Better understanding of the history and philosophy of yoga
- Greater knowledge of proper alignment in Asanas (yoga postures)
- How to create and sustain a personal practice
- How to guide students through a sequence of beginning and advanced Asanas
- How to integrate Pranayama (breath) with Asanas
- How to design a sequence of postures which flow properly
- How to teach the yoga80 SET
- and much more…
Teacher Training Curriculum, Pricing and Application Here:
Financial inquiries, please contact Rob (760) 710-7360
Questions about the training, please contact Reegan (858) 353-7703
To contact Rob or Reegan by e-mail use the form below.